- T's grand mom passed away and left us yearning for her smile and kisses. Nothing compares to the love of a grand mom!
- We planned something and destiny had other things planned for us... don't we all hate it when things don't go as planned.
- Year has been a crazy ride since August... hopefully things will slow down a bit in the next year.
- I also hardly blogged this year, hardly ran, hardly read, hardly paid attention to my garden - this hasn't been an year for the hobbies or for any relaxation. I feel mentally drained this year. Sigh.
- My favorite garden shop announced that they are closing... all good things come to an end!
Well, here are all the amazing things that happened in 2015:
- Little brother found his better half - there has been a lot of celebration and much more to come!!!
- We travelled to Sedona and Oregon - such awesome vacations! And I did my first solo vacation to Banff - I love the mountains and I actually loved the solo time too - though I have to go back there with T one day.
- Aai finished re-modelling the home and it looks so awesome - looks straight out of a magazine! Can't wait to visit.
- It has been a big year for A&L - they moved to a fancy apartment, took some amazing vacations and did a great job of sending us really cool pics, bought a home, ran a half marathon together, L started blogging... they sent us good vibes constantly!
- We moved to a new place over Christmas break to end the year on a high note.
- Megs decided to move back to the US - I am so excited that soon she will just be a hop, skip and a flight away!
- Two of my favorite bloggers (Justina Blakeney and Emily Henderson) published their books and T bought them for me the week they released them - they are my two favorite coffee table books.
I think 2016 is going to be the most amazing year ever! So much to look forward to - Let the party begin!!!!