Here is another recipe from Pam - Chocolate fudge - and this one is really easy to make...
All you need is:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 small can (5 oz.) of evaporated milk (not the sweetened milk)
- 12 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz.) of Kraft's jet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan pieces
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Add the sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a saucepan and bring the mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. After it starts boiling, continue to keep the mix on medium heat for 5 min.
Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and the walnuts/pecans. Stir and mix well.
Pour the mix into a 9x13 baking pan and let it cool. I refrigerated it overnight and cut the fudge into thick pieces the next day.
You can also pack this in a mason jar and wrap it with tissue for a home-made Christmas gift!