1. Window shopping is fun here and each store has something unique to capture your eye.
2. Bourbon Street was insane on Friday night. But a calm stroll on early Saturday morning tells quite a story about the previous night.
3. Hauntingly beautiful and colorful walls of this old city!
4. The French architecture.
5. Fountain in front of the St. Louis cathedral -
6. While the city is cheerful in the morning, it has an eerie feeling in the night (except at Bourbon Street - That's just plain crazy and might even scare the ghosts away!). Makes you believe that some of the stories from the haunted tours around the city might be true.
8. Of course, the local food is amazing and seafood is the best I have ever had. When we travel, T refuses to go to any place that has less than 500 reviews and 4 stars on Yelp. So he can be totally trusted with good food options and from all the awesome places we ate at, my favorite was Acme Oyster House. The 45 minute wait for a late lunch at 3pm was worth it!
Anyone with a love for their camera, great food and music would definitely love this place!